NEW TAE40116 Certificate IV Training and Assessment | Course Outline
Rose Training Australia is now offering the new TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification through The Healthy Business Training College RTO 30831.
This latest updated program is designed to give candidates suitable preparation to deliver training and assess competency in a workplace context. At Rose Training Australia, we offer hands-on, interactive training where participants learn how to build, present, and evaluate training sessions that meet the requirements set out by the Australian Quality Training Framework.
- The TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is the base qualification recognised under the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) to enable a person to work as a trainer and/or assessor within the nationally recognised competency-based system.
- If you have current qualifications in any given field, you can become a trainer in that field by completing the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- The TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is beneficial for:
- Workers who deliver accredited or non-accredited or workplace training,
- Employers/managers wishing to manage the professional development of their staff, and
- Secondary teachers who wish to teach VET subjects in schools.
Whether working with or developing training packages, this course is considered the industry ‘must have’. There are no prerequisites associated with this qualification and it is suitable for people who are relatively new to training as well as those with extensive experience.
For a more detailed explanation, and to see how some of the course content is delivered online – please click this link; Introducing Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – From Rose Training Australia