Cert IV Training and Assessment Brisbane: Group training for your organisation
- July 29, 2014
- Posted by: Rose_TrainingOZ15
- Category: Latest News
Rose Training Australia began originally focussing on the Cert IV Training and Assessment Brisbane, and now leads the way in providing a flexible, tailored and high quality education experience for a multitude of training courses across Australia. We can assist your organisation in achieving maximum outcomes by:
• Providing you with a dedicated and professional key contact – available 24/7.
• Providing individual needs assessment for your team members
• Contextualizing course material to include industry-relevant and organisation-specific examples to increase student relatability
• Travelling to and delivering training onsite or in close proximity to your project sites and/or regional offices
• Providing ongoing material and educational support to assist the learners in continuous development AND
• Ensuring that under all circumstances, the requirements and needs of your team are addressed and desired outcomes achieved.
Where external training rooms are required in Regional or Non-Metro areas, Rose Training Australia has satellite training room agreements across Australia to ensure that a seamless training experience is in place for your team. Rose Training Australia prides itself on delivering not only exceptional educational outcomes, but also a level of customer service and dedication that is unparalleled.
Our trainers are all real-world industry professionals, combining to share over 50 years of education and industry experience. Rose Training Australia is committed to the continuous professional development of our trainers, to ensure that the training we deliver is industry best-practice, relevant to and in-line with the current legislative requirements. Our training team are committed to ensuring the best outcomes for the students and your organisation as a whole.
Rose Training Australia offer nationally accredited training programmes to the public and private market, delivering from their Brisbane CBD training centre and national satellite training centres as well as onsite to private and commercial clients.
The team at Rose Training Australia are proud to have been selected to work with a diverse range of commercial clients, across many industries and professions. It is a testament to their passion for providing high quality training and education that they have developed such an enviable reputation.
Rose Training Australia currently offers the following nationally-accredited training courses:
• Certificate III in Cleaning Operations (CPP31011)
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
• Certificate IV in Frontline Management (BSB40812)
• Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41412)
• Diploma of Work Health and Safety (BSB51312)
• Diploma of Project Management (BSB51413)
• Diploma of Vocational Education and Training (TAE50111)
• Diploma of Training Design and Development (TAE50211)
• Queensland Health & Safety Representative (WHSQ-HSR-NCB0)
For more information on how we can help you and your team, fill out the form below, or call us on 07 3038 3048!