TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills | Course Outline
By April 1 2019 all training and assessment in VET must only be delivered by persons who have the training and assessment credential specified in Item 2 or Item 3 of Schedule 1.
See Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or its successor or
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, and one of the following
- (i) TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills or its successor or
- (ii) TAELLN401A Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills and one of the following
- (iii) TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools or its successor or
- (iv) TAEASS502A Design and develop assessment tools or
- (v) TAEASS502B Design and develop assessment tools
- A diploma or higher level qualification in adult education
In brief: If you have the TAE40110 but do not have TAELLN411 AND TAEASS502 then you cannot train after April 1, 2019. (Unless you have upgraded to the TAE40116.) While most trainers have already been awarded the TAELLN411, the TAEASS502 is missing from most resumes.
Rose Training Australia offers the TAELLN411 – Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills in:
- Supported online: $478.50. Utilising Rose Training Online you will be able to complete this unit at your pace from your location. Trainer support is available for this option.
- RPL: Heavily engaged in assessment development – talk to us about recognition of prior learning for this unit.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge a vocational trainer or assessor requires to identify language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skill requirements of training and the work environment, and to use resources and strategies that meet the needs of the learner group.
The unit applies to individuals who teach, train, assess and develop resources.
TAELLN411 is also a core unit in TAE40116 and is intended to Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills and how they are best designed and implemented, with a view to strengthen the overall quality of education and training provided in the VET sector.
All TAE package qualifications and units are delivered by Rose Training Australia Pty Ltd ABN 55 605 893 810 under a partnering arrangement with Australian Forensic Services Pty Ltd – RTO Code: 4282.