9 signs you need to do a Celebrancy Cert IV course, now.
Rose Training talks the Celebrancy Cert IV and marriage (obsession).
At Rose Training, we are pretty crazy about weddings. Not just because our very own Jessica Rose is to be married next September (though that’s a huge part of it!!) but also because we believe that weddings bring out the very best in people, that is, the powerful positivity that comes with being in love. The energy and excitement that is found at weddings is something that is unique and should be cherished! And what better way to experience it and contribute to someone’s special day by being their marriage celebrant. Now, if you haven’t thought of doing a Celebrancy Cert IV at RTA before, and if you answer yes to most, some, or all of the following, perhaps you need to give us a ring on 3038 3048 ASAP, or talk to Jessica Rose on LiveChat!
1) Your Pinterest is eternally adorned with wedding-themed pins, even though you aren’t currently planning for your own wedding at all.
2) A relaxing night in involves a cup of tea and browsing through your favourite wedding photography blogs.
3) Photos or videos of strangers’ weddings on the internet make you silently cry with joy.
4) The advertisements on your internet sidebars involve nothing but wedding dresses, photography, or venues.
5) You buy wedding or bridal magazines even though you are already married, or don’t plan to be in the near future.
6) You keep sending your twenty-something-daughter-in-a-steady-relationship links to wedding inspiration blogs, with no response. But you keep doing it, because you have no other way of channeling your passion for everything wedding-related.
7) You can totally relate to Jennifer Lopez’s character in ‘The Wedding Planner’.
8) You have an exercise book filled with wedding ideas, thoughts, pictures, sketches, and inspiration. No one understands why you are so invested in it.
9) You are a hopeless romantic. And you have the chick-flick DVDs to prove it.